- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1. Payment is required when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not offer billing.
2. For your convenience, we accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), personal checks and cash.
3. Hilltowns Veterinary Clinic understands that unexpected illnesses in your pets will often lead to unexpected expenses as well. That is why we are proud to offer the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and you will receive a decision almost instantly. Once approved, you become eligible for 6 months of no interest payments. There are 3 easy ways to apply: in person at our clinic, over the phone at (800) 365-8295, or online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
4. Another growing trend for your family pet is insurance coverage. Pet insurance is vastly different than human medical insurance, and costs much less. At Hilltowns Veterinary Clinic, we know there are many options out there for your pet insurance needs. To learn which insurance might work best for you and your pet, talk to one of our staff or visit the following pet insurance websites for a free, no obligaton quote. . .
Hilltowns Veterinary Clinic
Where we treat your pet as if they were one of our own.
|Monday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||12:00 pm|
|9:00 am||9:00 am||Closed||9:00 am||9:00 am||9:00 am||Closed|
|5:00 pm||5:00 pm||Closed||5:00 pm||5:00 pm||12:00 pm||Closed|